Terms And Conditions
We are here to make your trip memorable and provide you with your best possible service. To enable us to do this we need you to read and understand the following terms and conditions of our service. It is deemed that the person making the booking and signing the agreement be known as the "hirer" and accepts the terms & conditions and the responsibility for all persons in the vehicle.
- For the comfort and safety of all our passengers and drivers, all our vehicles are strictly No Smoking.
- We are not permitted, by law, to carry more than 8 passengers and require at least one adult in the car for under 13 year olds.
- All bookings must be confirmed with a non-returnable deposit of £50.
- Full payment to be made 7 days prior to date vehicle is required (or at time of booking if late booking available).
- Should the full payment for bookings not be received within the stated time we reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice.
- Whilst every effort will be made to supply the requested vehicle, if for what ever reason this is not possible, we reserve the right to substitute this for a similar vehicle.
- All breakages and/or damage to the vehicle, or any of the contents, will be the responsibility of the hirer and will be charged accordingly.
- There is a fixed valeting fee of £50 should any person(s) be found to have vomited/soiled in the vehicle, chargeable to the person placing the booking.
- The chauffeur has the right, as he/she sees fit, to stop the vehicle or refuse entry to the vehicle at any point and ask any person(s) to leave if they are damaging/mistreating the vehicle in any way, or their behaviour deemed detrimental to other persons/passengers, the vehicle or its contents.
- If the vehicle should breakdown during your journey the chauffeur will do his/her best to get the vehicle repaired as quickly as possible or obtain another vehicle to complete the journey.
- Whilst every effort will be made to get you to your destination at the appropriate time, neither Hi-Profile Limousines or the chauffeur can be held responsible for any hold up beyond our control such as bad weather, road works or traffic.
- No person(s) is allowed to stand with their heads out of any sun/moon roofs whilst the vehicle is travelling.
- Please be aware of any obstacles, such as seating, drinks bars and transmission humps in the flooring when embarking/disembarking from the vehicle.
- Hi-Profile Limousines are not held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Due to the size of the vehicle it may not always be possible to gain access to every address. Should this be the case at any collection/drop off or destination the chauffeur will stop at the closest, convenient point.
Make Any Occasion Special